The last tree on earth
The world looks new today.
Yesterday was just another faded memory.
I am too old to keep up with the beginning, middle, and end.
Time won't slow down for my old beating heart.
My time is coming... I am ready.
The kiss of the wind is breaking my branches, but I don't mind.
My wood is slowly decaying, pain is my old friend.
Images of growing cities and the two legs haunt me.
I am but a humble tree, old and fragile.
Those images of my people being destroyed…
What could I have done, I am but a humble tree.
A old and fragile tree.
I am the last of my kind, the last tree on earth.
Our death lead to their own destruction..
They were a young race that grew up too fast.
If only they have listened to our cries.
My time has come Farwell earth.
I am grateful for your kindness and generosity
I am grateful for your gifts
Thank you I hope next time we won't end up like this..
By: Sage Peralta
Stop destroying our trees please
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades